Saturday 26 June 2010

Football and Sorts

I'm not a football fan. Far from it in fact. Yet even I got excited at the prospect of England competing in the world cup - oh the shame Georgia! Meh. Anyway. I ended up watching US vs. UK of course supporting our boys, we played fucking awful in the second match but today we brought it back and won against Slovenia (is that how its spelt? I actually have know idea). I tuned in during the last 10 minutes to see we were one nil up and managed to keep it that way until the final whistle blew. I doubt we'll go far - I mean Portugal is practically owning everybodies asses 7 nil WTF?! - so if England drop out I'm totally supporting Portugal or Brazil I'm not fussed. Went out for lunch/dinner (it was about 3pm which is an odd time to eat a main meal) with my mum and cousin (18, fake boobs already and blonde hair - shes easy to picture right?) and of course, my mum and I argued over me wanting to swap jobs. Hey! Dont get me wrong, I'm all for waitressing and asking if you want thick crust but Pizza Hut is NOT where I want to spend the rest of my life. Just to prove a point I printed off a bunch of CV's and am planning to hand them all out as soon as i've finished revising (i have my final politics exam ugh) which i am sure to fail. No lie. My mums talking irritably loud on the phone (and they moan teenagers do that?! yeaah you havent met my mum - she's youngish (38) for a mum of an 18 year old so i guess she believes shes still as young as me, no.) - well anyway thats what I get for bringing my laptop outside in the garden where she's currently gossiping. But its too nice to sit inside we never get weather this good in England, I sure as hell am making the most of it. My tumblrs spazzing up, badly. Dunno why though, its being gay, not letting my upload/or even get onto my dashboard. Fuck you tumblr, fuck you. Big Brothers on again tonight! I dont usually watch/keep up with it but this year i'm actually hooked thanks largely to the form of Australian hunk John James - oh yeah he has 2 first names, god knows why, I guess he's special I guess. I suppose I could blag my first full name is Georgia Eden, thats pretty believable, but - oh dear i'm rambling again about complete nonsense, whatever. I need a drink, i'm thinking red bull and something fruity to eat, maybe pineapple? Yeah. Pineapple.
 
>