Friday 7 May 2010

TV Fanatic (although I'm not really)

I'm so bored right now its not even funny.


A show that should have never been cancelled
ER. I adored it. Especially with Shane West.

A show that you wish more people were watching
I wish more of my friends watched Merlin - then I wouldnt feel like a total outsider ;) apart from that The Real Hustle - its awesome!

Your favourite new show ( aired this t.v season)
I dont really have a favourite "new" show I guess the Vampire Diaries is new this year for the UK - but I'm ahead (on Ep20) thanks to excessive online watching.

Your favourite show ever
Merlin. Closely followed by 90210.

A show you hate
Gossip Girl. Dont hate me. I used to love it - until I got to Season 3 and got bored and irritated as hell with certain characters. I dont "hate" it but, I try and avoid it.

Favourite episode of your favourite t.v show
Sins of the Father - Merlin. I dont even know why its my favourite (besides lots of Arthur/Bradley James) goodness I just love it. Unexplainable.

Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show
Hmm... I'm dont really dislike many episodes of Merlin but I'd have to say Season 1 Ep 6 - A Remedy to Cure all Ill's I just found it totally pointless and added nothing to the storyline whatsoever. I think I've only ever watched it twice.

A show everyone should watch
Merlin. Seriously.

Best scene ever
Naomi and Liam in 90210 - Season 2 - when Liam gets Jen to confess that she slept with him. Omg I was punching the air in triumph! Just awsome.

A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Merlin. No really, when I first heard about it and glanced at it a couple of times I'd roll my eyes in boredom. Now it practically own my life. Also Robin Hood is seriously good and The Vampire Diaries - I kinda tried to stay away from anything Vampire related but The Vampire Diaries is too addictive and Paul Wesley *faints & swoons at the same time*.

A show that disappointed you
Gossip Girl. It had so much potenial. Also Legend of the Seeker some of my friends who watch it online and bigged it up BIG time, and I barely got through the first episode without becoming bored.

An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Oh dear... the majority of Season 2 of Merlin - mostly episodes Lancelot/Guinevere, Sins of the Father and The Once and Future Queen (Yes i'm a hardcore Arthur/Gwen shipper) also ep 7 (I think?) '162 Candles' of the Vampire Diaries. Lexi just owned!

Favourite childhood show
Probably Fireman Sam *hides in shame* orr The Tweenies. Hey! I was young.

Favourite male character
Arthur Pendragon from Merlin, Liam from 90210 and Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries.

Favourite female character
Naomi from 90210! I want to be her! Also Gwen from Merlin, the girls a bit badass I have to say.

Your guilty pleasure show
I dont really have one, Skins series 2 maybe?

Favourite mini series
Mini-Series? I'm confused. Should I know what that is?

Favourite title sequence
As in music right? (maan I'm dumb today) I'd have to say 90210, I tend to bob around a bit when it starts. Why did I just write that?

Best TV show cast
Merlin. Without a doubt. They genuinely seem the most down to earth, funniest people, ever. Seriously when I go to Paris in June my mission is to meet them!

Favourite kiss
Stefan and Elena's first kiss has that 'awww, squeal' factor about it. Also, of course, Arthur/Gwen S2,Ep2. Just everything about it is just perfect.

Favourite ship
Arthur/Gwen easily.

Favourite series finale
90210, Series 1. I had to restrain myself from watching Series 2 online.

Most annoying character
Jen from 90210, just fuck off already. Oh and Annie from 90210, especially in recent episodes.

Best quote
'I've never loved another' Arthur Pendragon- from Merlin. (Hence my header on here ;))

A show you plan on watching (old or new)
I really want to give Legend of the Seeker another chance, so maybe that? Also Being Human.

OMG WTF? Season finale
Robin Hood S2. I mean c'mon!

Best pilot episode
Disconnected with Bradley James I've never laughed so hard in my life - it was appalling but freaking hilarious at the same time. That aside, The Vampire Diaries.

First t.v show obsession
One Tree Hill.

Current t.v show obsession
Merlin.

Saddest character death
Marian in Robin Hood, I mean why?! Lexi in the Vampire Diaries and Keith in One Tree Hill - by your own brother, tut tut Dan.

 
>