Friday 30 April 2010

Ramblings

I'm a dyscfunctional mess. I want to learn how to sword fight, seriously. Music always plays when I write anything for example right now Uprising by Muse is playing. I prefer American music to British, yet I prefer everything about England to the US. Tumblr is fucking addictive. I dont want to turn 19. I'm debating whether or not to go out tonight. I've only just found my charger - after losing it last night. My Politics test was badass, and my answers were appalling. I'm always on the look out for new Arthur/Gwen, Merlin videos/fanfictions online - its sad but unfortunetly true. Its gorgeous outside today. I have a long weekend to look forward to - thankyou May Day! I want to get a hobby, something sporty, I'm thinking fencing. I think I might start writing some sort of book? For once, my room is surpringly tidy - rare. I've watched Clash of the Titans twice online since I saw it on Wednesday. I want something to eat, something chocolate covered and totally bad for you. Its still taking me forever to sleep. Lots of new goodies have appeared on Camelot Love. My nails need doing, badly. I think I like today. I'm going through the final stages of booking my trip to France for June (squee!). The new book I bought is still managing to keep me hooked. I'm in the mood to watch The Merchant of Venice, strange. Its 5pm - where the hell have the past 4 hours gone?!


Oh, Hello (:
 
>