Friday 30 July 2010

Today


Today I'm deciding to kick back and just "chill". Yesterday I decluttered my entire room, no easy feat if you knew the state of my room beforehand. It took me just over 2 and half hours to get my room squeaky clean and now I've noticed I'm going around and adjusting everythings that out of place. I feel OCD coming on. Oops. I havent really got much planned, I've got some holiday left from work so I'm going to be taking that shortly, but for now I'm going to paint my nails, watch 27 Dresses (James Marsden *yum*) and eventually get round to finishing Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon. Later, I'm going to totally clean out the Asos sale because I am in desperate need for a new wardrobe, which is swell because I just got paid. Pizza Hut does have its advantages. I'm thinking of shaking this blog up a bit, change the name, header etc... maybe. I just reached 1200 followers on Tumblr which is awesome! I'm also thinking of scrapping my Livejournal and just sticking with Blogger - I prefer this layout. I would bombard my tumblr with continious self posts, but I have a feeling those 1200 people would get kinda bored and click "unfollow" to be honest I wouldnt blame them.
 
>