Saturday 24 April 2010


Apologies for anyone who actually has read anything on here, I'm totally neglecting it at the moment. My Livejournal & Tumblr are becoming ridiculously popular at the moment (ca-razy no?) so I havent had time to post anything on here. I have ideas of what I want to write on here - starting off with just day to days blogs, before expanding on my total adoration for anything related to the BBC show Merlin. Hopefully I wont sound like a total bumbling idiot on here unlike with Tumblr where I write whatever comes to my mind first, no matter how stupid it sounds. I want to get back into blogging (had a blogger before and LOVED it) but right now - what do you call them? hiatus? - I'm on a hiatus, but I promise I will begin to update more often...

#Click the image for my Tumblr, to keep up to date with my daily shenanigans (:
 
>